Harper Student Enrollment Procedures
Stop by Harper during the hours of 7:30 A.M. - 3:00 P.M to pick up an enrollment packet. We are enrolling students from July-May so please don't ever think it is too late. Contact the Harper Enrollment Clerk, Mrs. Susan Shauer at 225-2622 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Documents Do I Need to Enroll?
In order to register for Pre-K, your child must be 4 years old on or before September 1, and have never attended a state-funded Pre-K program.
Students that register to attend the Thomasville City Schools will need to have the following records:
- A certified copy of your child's birth certificate
- Your child's Social Security Card
- A copy of the GA #3231 Immunizations Record
- A copy of the GA #3200 Eye, Ear, & Dental Form or proof of appointment for this exam
- Proof of Georgia Residency (utility bill, rental receipt, lease agreement, or vehicle registration)
- Guardianship or Adoption Verification (if applicable)
Harper Pre - K through 5th Grade Registration Clerk
Mrs. Susan Schauer